News & Updates

Note: Thanks for visiting my blog. My blog provides many paid programs site such as PTC, PTR, PTS, and many other program. Currently I am posting all the trusted sites so that you can choose which one you are interested in and start earning from the sites. :)

Click Here to go back to LeoLing's Home. :)


2) myLot (Paid To Social)

myLot is my second choice. One of the reason is because of money! myLot paid you for discussion. You earn from posting, starting a topic, referral or complete tasks assigned by other people. This 4 earning methods can help you make a good income.

But what really attract me is at myLot, you can see what is happening in other people life, or around the world. There are many shocking news which you can't get in local as well as interesting news or weird things. Reading from all these story, it can help you have more topic when you are social in real life! People will alway be more interested in interesting story. Because of myLot, I can easily come out a topic to chat with someone who I just met and get along together. People will respect you more when you have more knowledge. It really help me in real life.

Next is credibility. I am sure most of my readers are trying to earn income from online. But many people don't know that credibility actually play an important role in helping you earn online. When you have credibility, people will trust you more than other. So when you want to refer them to a paid site, they will most probably accept your invitation. That is one of the example. In myLot, you can easily increase my credibility just by helping them, solve or answer their problems and questions. It is better to choose a few topics and focus on those topics so that you will become recognize in that particular topic as expert. And all these help you build reputation as well.

In myLot, make use of the whole system and forum, and not just think of earning from myLot by posting many posts. Think of how to help people solve their problems and money will automatic come into your pocket. Happy Earning and Lotting.:)

Click Here To Join Me At myLot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment