News & Updates

Note: Thanks for visiting my blog. My blog provides many paid programs site such as PTC, PTR, PTS, and many other program. Currently I am posting all the trusted sites so that you can choose which one you are interested in and start earning from the sites. :)

Click Here to go back to LeoLing's Home. :)


5) Paid2YouTube (Paid To View)

After using Paid2YouTube for around a month, I decide to choose it as one of my favorite earning site. Total of 4 ways to earn in Paid2YouTube. Viewing videos, commenting videos, subscribe and earn from referral clicks.

So why I choose this as one of my favorite site? Because it is like another no.1 PTC site "NeoBux" brother, but it is PTV, paid you to view instead of click. If you don't know what is NeoBux, you can click under 'My Ranking Site' at top left side to know about it. A really good earning paid site.

Firstly, you earn quite high amount of money for register free account for paid program. 10cents per comments, 35cents per subscribe and daily minimum 9 videos for you to view. Although you need to keep check back for available comments or subscribe, it is still worth it. You can earn 10cents or 35cents within less than 5 minutes. Easy money, but need some luck.

That's not all! Referrals and renting referrals! As I always said, if you want earn maximum amount of money from renting referrals, you need a good strategy, and developing a good strategy will automatic form as you proceed. Renting referrals always my favorite, it always boost our income not by little but a lot!

Click Here To Join Me At Paid2YouTube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment